Handmade Items June 2023 Update

This month our DT Club Kit was Botanical 
A beautiful kit, full of flowers and mushrooms, and butterflies, Emma has outdone herself on this collection, and the Tutorials that are included from Jamie  are fantastic as always too.


For my I first project I upcycled a A4 Chipboard Clipboard, turning it into a 
Lovely rustic clipboard, complete with notebook, great for any Gardener.

Find it 8n my shop here - SOLD
My second DT Project again using Botanical was this fabulous journal Topper, great for the front of your journal or as a Folio inside, this is available in the main kit, or you can buy it
separately HERE


My third piece was this Personal Organiser, complete with 12 monthly cards, a notebook and a pen.


Emma and Jamie also released this lovely Travel journal this month too, with its vintage feel its perfect as a travel journal.


I am really very happy with my bookcase tags, this is the second time making them, and I used the Digital Paper Pack Floral Treasures available HERE.


That's about it for June, I will see you all I  July 😃


Comments

Popular Posts